Muff

Most Recent Platinum

44,893 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zanreo said:

L4944bd.png

1L80f8c4.png

:platinum: #28: PLATINUM MUST SONGS

Whoa, [email protected]! 😍

I will be starting this one soon. How hard was it on 100%? I have completed both PS3 games and had no problems at all even though I suck at rhythms games. Is this 600 hits combo that difficult? 

1 hour ago, Neku-tan said:

Whoa, [email protected]! 1f60d.png

I will be starting this one soon. How hard was it on 100%? I have completed both PS3 games and had no problems at all even though I suck at rhythms games. Is this 600 hits combo that difficult? 

Most of it isn't too hard, though one trophy is pretty grindy and the 600 combo one is the hardest one - but it should be doable with a bunch of practice.

3 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Most of it isn't too hard, though one trophy is pretty grindy and the 600 combo one is the hardest one - but it should be doable with a bunch of practice.

At least the platinum trophy looks more doable than the Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session game on PS4, doing a 10000 combo in some of the game's hardest extreme songs is just insane...

Congrats, and thanks since I didn't know about that game. I love rhythm games with Japanese songs, so I'll add it to my wish list ;)

Platinum #112

Reverie

1L24e26c.png

I didn't like this game at first; not sure why.  By the second dungeon I was hooked and now I want to stack it play it again.