Muff

On 29/04/2020 at 5:53 PM, OobiGod said:

:platinum:Platinum #20:platinum:

L78d059.png

Guacamelee!

1L63d8bb.png

Guacamelee! Platinum trophy

Your luchador mask is in the mail

Lol you know PS Now? I decided to try out the 7 day trial to get some easy platinums. While for most people Guacamelee isn't an "easy" platinum I know this game well enough that I found it to be an easy platinum. The main problem was the slight delay I had received while playing every once in a while due to the streaming. Otherwise still a great game I have talked about before. I wish the japanese version of guacamelee was still up. I would totally plat that.

:platinum:Platinum #21:platinum:

L3563f1.png

My Name Is Mayo

1L0f2b9f.png

My Name is Mayo!

Unlock all the trophies!

Ow my thumbs!

Anyway if anyone has some suggestions for some quick and easy psnow plats I'll take them. I have like 5 days left on the trial.

I went for Black Mirror and Magus when I activated my free trial back in January. The adventure time game is meant to be pretty easy too, not sure about time to complete though ?

18 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

Woah! Awesome work! getting those 1000 levequests was a terrifying trophy, because it minimum required a minimum of 1 year earth hours to achieve. (Unless they added a new way to get leve allowences)
I should get back to this game, the story was really starting to pick up in heavensward.

Thanks so much, yeah those levequests were what was holding my platinum trophy back for a bit. You can still only use so many every few hours but I subbed at odd months & over time finally reached the 1000. Each time you go back after months it's hit the 100 when you login. But yeah I definitely think you should head back to the game, Heavensward was one of my favorite parts in the game loved it! Also there's free days right now if you've subbed previously so it might be a good time to get back into playing. =]!

• Like 1

1L549248.png
#170th. Battlefield V
This is , by far the worst Battlefield game has ever been created. I didn't even enjoy a bit while playing campaing and that was always fun for me to play on Battlefield franchise till now.
I don't know if it was just me but SP part was brutal to me. Whoever rated that on guide 3/10 must have been smoking some good shit.
Fun : 1/10
Difficulty : 7/10 ( still don't know why l struggled that much though ) 

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 4