Most Recent Platinum

Muff

header.jpg?t=1582647040

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

So I’d seen a couple youtubers play this and noticed that the first and second game were on sale so I decided to pick them up. Honestly surprised it’s an ultra rare plat as there’s not really anything difficult about it ? also the guide rates it as a 6 which seems a bit steep. Either way, I had a lot of fun with it and would definitely recommend grabbing it ? 

Not sure when I’ll play the next one because I’m pretty close to the fallout 76 plat and I’d rather that be a milestone than the escapists 2 ?

• Like 3

L00c8ca.png

:platinum:Super Super Trophy

Platinum difficulty rating: 4/10

Fun factor: 9/10

Platinum image:

Spoiler

6vpy5lu.jpg

This game caught me by surprise when it hit BEUa4ZX.png. I enjoyed it a lot. Memory Lane:  it reminded me when I use to play Top Gear 2 on Super Nintendo back around 1996-1997. The game was pretty easy overall. The Gentleman car worked like a charm on the master tournament.

There's a lot of races to complete between all modes:

• World Tour has 100 races
  • Tournament has 96 races
  • Endurance has 157 races

The music was great. The devs at Aquiris Game Studios got the music composer who worked on Top Gear. The game's composer also included a hidden marriage proposal to his longtime girlfriend in the game with the assent of the development team, which was discovered by fans but kept secret until he was ready to share the story.

Next up: Tekken 7, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and maybe Bioshock 2 MP

Spoiler

Spoiler

RG7dp0x.png

Edited by Ghost
update
  • Like 4

#55 Platinum: One Night Stand

n8UaDVI.png

Okay. I ****ed up. I did it.

I got my first Ratalaika game. I read again and again how crappy their games are and I thought, wtf how bad can it be?

So I got this one. What a giant steaming pile of repetitive and ugly crap.

This will remain in my profile as a memoral as it is my fastest platinum now with a little less than 2 hours

(including 2 breaks because I was just, I could not believe what I was doing... )

This is the kind of game that people use to get their trophy count up?

I like easy games, like Firewatch or Telltales, but this? Omfg

Does anybody know a game that can be done faster and where the platinum at least looks a little more, I don't know, just, better?

And maybe is a little fun to play?

? ??

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

#55 Platinum: One Night Stand

n8UaDVI.png

Okay. I ****ed up. I did it.

I got my first Ratalaika game. I read again and again how crappy their games are and I thought, wtf how bad can it be?

So I got this one. What a giant steaming pile of repetitive and ugly crap.

This will remain in my profile as a memoral as it is my fastest platinum now with a little less than 2 hours

(including 2 breaks because I was just, I could not believe what I was doing... )

This is the kind of game that people use to get their trophy count up?

I like easy games, like Firewatch or Telltales, but this? Omfg

Does anybody know a game that can be done faster and where the platinum at least looks a little more, I don't know, just, better?

And maybe is a little fun to play?

? ??

Jazzpunk was my fastest plat at just over 2 hours, but could probably be done faster if you purely followed the guide and didn’t wander around looking at things like I did ? I had a lot of fun with it, it’s an interesting game 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Jazzpunk was my fastest plat at just over 2 hours, but could probably be done faster if you purely followed the guide and didn’t wander around looking at things like I did ? I had a lot of fun with it, it’s an interesting game 

Thx, looks interesting, but I think I'd rather play Jazzpunk without a guide first. Looks too good to miss playing it for real. 

To beat my time to plat I will probably give The World of Nubla a try. Trophy picture doesn't look too bad as well. ?

• Like 1