Muff

Most Recent Platinum

44,303 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

Woah! Awesome work! getting those 1000 levequests was a terrifying trophy, because it minimum required a minimum of 1 year earth hours to achieve. (Unless they added a new way to get leve allowences)
I should get back to this game, the story was really starting to pick up in heavensward.

Thanks so much, yeah those levequests were what was holding my platinum trophy back for a bit. You can still only use so many every few hours but I subbed at odd months & over time finally reached the 1000. Each time you go back after months it's hit the 100 when you login. But yeah I definitely think you should head back to the game, Heavensward was one of my favorite parts in the game loved it! Also there's free days right now if you've subbed previously so it might be a good time to get back into playing. =]!

Posted (edited)

1L549248.png
#170th. Battlefield V
This is , by far the worst Battlefield game has ever been created. I didn't even enjoy a bit while playing campaing and that was always fun for me to play on Battlefield franchise till now.
I don't know if it was just me but SP part was brutal to me. Whoever rated that on guide 3/10 must have been smoking some good shit.
Fun : 1/10
Difficulty : 7/10 ( still don't know why l struggled that much though ) 

Edited by MilanYildirim

MotoGP 14 (PS4 version) is my most recent platinum.

header.jpg?t=1582647040

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

So I’d seen a couple youtubers play this and noticed that the first and second game were on sale so I decided to pick them up. Honestly surprised it’s an ultra rare plat as there’s not really anything difficult about it 🤔 also the guide rates it as a 6 which seems a bit steep. Either way, I had a lot of fun with it and would definitely recommend grabbing it 😊 

Not sure when I’ll play the next one because I’m pretty close to the fallout 76 plat and I’d rather that be a milestone than the escapists 2 😂

Posted (edited)

L00c8ca.png

:platinum:Super Super Trophy

Platinum difficulty rating: 4/10

Fun factor: 9/10

Platinum image:

Spoiler

6vpy5lu.jpg

This game caught me by surprise when it hit BEUa4ZX.png. I enjoyed it a lot. Memory Lane:  it reminded me when I use to play Top Gear 2 on Super Nintendo back around 1996-1997. The game was pretty easy overall. The Gentleman car worked like a charm on the master tournament.

There's a lot of races to complete between all modes:

• World Tour has 100 races
  • Tournament has 96 races
  • Endurance has 157 races

The music was great. The devs at Aquiris Game Studios got the music composer who worked on Top Gear. The game's composer also included a hidden marriage proposal to his longtime girlfriend in the game with the assent of the development team, which was discovered by fans but kept secret until he was ready to share the story.

Next up: Tekken 7, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and maybe Bioshock 2 MP

Spoiler

Spoiler

RG7dp0x.png

Edited by Ghost
update

:platinum: #278 - Ratchet: Gladiator

1Ldb02bc.png

Hero of the Shadow Sector

Obtain all Ratchet: Gladiator trophies

#55 Platinum: One Night Stand

n8UaDVI.png

Okay. I ****ed up. I did it.

I got my first Ratalaika game. I read again and again how crappy their games are and I thought, wtf how bad can it be?

So I got this one. What a giant steaming pile of repetitive and ugly crap.

This will remain in my profile as a memoral as it is my fastest platinum now with a little less than 2 hours

(including 2 breaks because I was just, I could not believe what I was doing... )

This is the kind of game that people use to get their trophy count up?

I like easy games, like Firewatch or Telltales, but this? Omfg

Does anybody know a game that can be done faster and where the platinum at least looks a little more, I don't know, just, better?

And maybe is a little fun to play?

😭 😝😂

100% - Project LUX

Another short, but great VR game. Took me only about one and a half hour to finish one playthrough, then replay the game one more time for the last trophy. I really enjoy these kind of Japanese visual novel VR games, but unfortunately they are ultra rare and always short. At least it seems I just found another VR game during the "Big in Japan" sale that looks amazing: Tokyo Chronos!

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 1/10