Muff

Most Recent Platinum

44,315 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

#55 Platinum: One Night Stand

n8UaDVI.png

Okay. I ****ed up. I did it.

I got my first Ratalaika game. I read again and again how crappy their games are and I thought, wtf how bad can it be?

So I got this one. What a giant steaming pile of repetitive and ugly crap.

This will remain in my profile as a memoral as it is my fastest platinum now with a little less than 2 hours

(including 2 breaks because I was just, I could not believe what I was doing... )

This is the kind of game that people use to get their trophy count up?

I like easy games, like Firewatch or Telltales, but this? Omfg

Does anybody know a game that can be done faster and where the platinum at least looks a little more, I don't know, just, better?

And maybe is a little fun to play?

😭 😝😂

Jazzpunk was my fastest plat at just over 2 hours, but could probably be done faster if you purely followed the guide and didn’t wander around looking at things like I did 😂 I had a lot of fun with it, it’s an interesting game 

5 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Jazzpunk was my fastest plat at just over 2 hours, but could probably be done faster if you purely followed the guide and didn’t wander around looking at things like I did 😂 I had a lot of fun with it, it’s an interesting game 

Thx, looks interesting, but I think I'd rather play Jazzpunk without a guide first. Looks too good to miss playing it for real. 

To beat my time to plat I will probably give The World of Nubla a try. Trophy picture doesn't look too bad as well. 😂