Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Final Fantasy 7 Remake's confusing ending explained - CNET

Platinum #110

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 6/10

I've never finished the original and almost poetically stopped playing around the same place this one ended. I can't attest to the accuracy of its portrayal of the original, but I can absolutely say I had an incredible time playing it. I adored every character in the game and the story that tagged along with it. The combat was incredibly satisfying, and the world was beautiful. Trophies weren't anything tremendously overwhelming. Hard mode wasn't nearly as bad as the nightmare people were making it out to be. Still pretty challenging on certain bosses and certain areas but nothing impossible. Minor nitpicks here and there such as I didn't like when the game literally slowed you down by making you walk slowly for a period of time or when you had to walk across a bridge/underneath something but that's nothing to honestly complain about. It made me honestly want to play the original to see what is different and where the game will be headed.The most hyped release in this console generation, at least to me, delivered in every way and so much more. Never been more excited for a sequel.