Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, FinalFan said:

:platinum: #100 FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE (PS4) 1Lfeaf2f.png

Here I am, finally! Important milestone implies important game. While it's not perfect, I enjoyed most of my time in this enhanced part of Midgar.

First thing to be said, the game is incredibly beautiful! Damn, those details on faces (go back Yakuza, you're drunk 1f635.png), it's amazing, stunning! 1f440.png

As I played original game not-so-long-ago, I managed to spot quick tributes here and there, it's obvious fanservice for sure, but it still works. While I didn't really enjoyed the combat system on my first run (53h30), for some reason, I found it better on my hard playthrough. This hard mode is not really hard to be honest, as long as you're keeping an eye on your party's health and you know how to manage your MPs. Obviously,

Reveal hidden contents

the hardest fight was versus Bahafrit on Top Secret VR Mission, then, the infamous Hell House from chapter 9.

Also, I have to say I played the hard mode honestly. I mean I did the Top Secret VR Mission as my final trophy because I knew its reward would break the game balance, making it pointless from my view. 1f644.png

The camera can quickly be a pain at times, but you'll have to deal with it. 1f615.png I won't say anything about the story here, while I welcomed some additions (especially at the beginning), some others near the end could be annoying, I'm referring to chapters 13 & first half of chapter 17 like everyone, I guess.

Mini-games were fun and I'm actually happy they were left untouched. Worth to mention @Bushido_Cypher and his topic / video explanation for the Biker Boy 1f3cd.png:bronze:. It really helped me to understand how to deal with it (on normal). I'd say my :platinum: time would be around 109h30, then game mastered 1f451.png in 113h30.

Finally, a 1f4f7.png tribute to best girl (some may like, some may not 1f917.png). I didn't realize I missed her so much!

Reveal hidden contents

Awesome job mate really enjoyed this one and I appreciate the shout out! 
HAPPY HUNTING :)