Lb50c71.png

AVICII INVECTOR

1Lde3628.png

40-platinum.png

Platinum Trophy

Collect ‘em all.

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

An interesting “guitar hero-like” project, with music from one of best musicians gone too soon.

RIP Tim Bergling

1989 - ∞

Edited by cik93
  • Like 3

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package | Saints Row Wiki | Fandom

Platinum #125

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Genuinely one of my favorite games ever. Chaotically stupid and never apologizes for it. Never truly tries to be serious, besides the bad/sad ending you can choose, and unshamefully lets you kill people with a dildo. The story is aggressively over the top with moments you didn't know you wanted and a world that's fun to be in. The jokes are at times forced and don't always land, but it always made me smile. I don't know if it was the same as the PS3 version but co-op was very glitchy with being pulled out of cars, enemies not spawning and missions not ending, and even the game crashing all happened often enough to be a bother, but playing single player is still relatively perfect. The customization is top-notch for both the characters and cars, as well as the upgrades for both your character and your guns are actually useful and goes beyond the basic "more damage/more ammo/more hp" stuff most games have. No trophies were truly a drag besides the one in which you have to do all of the challenges. A lot of the challenges are stupidly grindy, aka kill a guy 50 times or blow up a type of car 50 times, but were still doable.

For $40, you even get all of the DLC that came with the original game that I haven't even gotten to and it's been close to 35 hours.