Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Hotline Miami (PS4)

Enjoyment: 9.5

Difficulty: 8

Hotline Miami is a simply incredible game. It's short, it's sweet, but it's trophy requirements brings out the full potential of the game and challenges you to try everything offered by it. The A+ Trophy expects a lot of you, and is easily the toughest part of the plat, but it's worth it. By the time I was done, I was living and breathing Hotline Miami, and this game probably has slipped into my top fifteen games of all time. Literally my only problem with the game is one or two levels that just feel a little unfair to play, stacking the deck just a little too much against you.

• Like 3

platinum #436 Habroxia (ps4)

completed in 3 hours and 46 minutes

platinum rarity: 87.93% uncommon

platinum name: habroxia platinum

platinum #437 Distraint: Deluxe Edition

completed in 1 hour and 24 minutes

platinum rarity 89.56% common

platinum name: Platinum Distraint

2 games finished quickly. going to load another one and it will be captain cat (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, greenzsaber said:

1Leaf3a5.png

#280 - Sword Art Online - Hollow Fragment

By far the longest RPG and game I've done this year. This is a milder version of Star Ocean 4's trophy list. It's got battle trophies, aka Implements, bosses with 5 million+ HP pools that require a massive amount of prepping and setup to take down quickly, missable events that can lock you out of endings, Good thing the game has a lot of content to keep things interesting. Might still be playing this for a bit to setup a file to transfer over to PS4 later.

how the fuck did you do it in less than a week, omg

• Like 3

platinum #438 Captain Cat

completed in 14 hours and 46 minutes

platinum rarity 64.33% common

this one was a bit tough to learn at first but got easier as one got the hang of this game. going into uncharted territory on the platinum games it will be Black Paradox (ps4) seems to be a rogue-lite shoot em up.

• Like 1