Muff

Most Recent Platinum

44,785 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, greenzsaber said:

1Leaf3a5.png

#280 - Sword Art Online - Hollow Fragment

By far the longest RPG and game I've done this year. This is a milder version of Star Ocean 4's trophy list. It's got battle trophies, aka Implements, bosses with 5 million+ HP pools that require a massive amount of prepping and setup to take down quickly, missable events that can lock you out of endings, Good thing the game has a lot of content to keep things interesting. Might still be playing this for a bit to setup a file to transfer over to PS4 later.

how the fuck did you do it in less than a week, omg

Platinum # 132

1L3c61d8.png

Post-Post-Apocalyptic Poster Child

from

Rage 2

It was a funny game with good dlcs, but there were some inexcusable game breaking bug that fuck up the savegames beyond recovery, and those really left a bad taste for me...

platinum #438 Captain Cat

completed in 14 hours and 46 minutes

platinum rarity 64.33% common

this one was a bit tough to learn at first but got easier as one got the hang of this game. going into uncharted territory on the platinum games it will be Black Paradox (ps4) seems to be a rogue-lite shoot em up.

Posted (edited)

:platinum: #222 - Manga Kakeru (PS4)

1L023c6a.png

L1a74af.png

:platinum: #223 - Manga Kakeru (VITA)

1Lfdeb1e.png

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Ultimate Collection - Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Compared to Transformed, online is less of a hassle. As a Sonic fan, I recommend this racing game to anyone who enjoys good old fashion racing games. The character roster is great and Billy Hatcher is in it. Now I wait for the PS5 and jump into PS4 and PS5 games on my wishlist unless there's another PS3 games that are worth playing.

:platinum: #97 via Maneater

1L661a78.png

I rarely pick up BRAND NEW games, but a shark game that looked like a mix of Hungry Shark Evolution (mobile) and JAWS: Unleashed!? I was sold the second they announced a new game where you take control of a shark! Maneater is a short game and becomes repetitive quickly, but not necessarily in a bad way. Also leaves plenty of open possibilities with DLC (like new areas and different predators to play as). I am biased simply because ocean and sharks. The trophy images also look super cool!

Gameplay: 7/10

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10