Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L226509.png
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel

Enjoyment 8/10

Difficulty 3/10

This one has been a long time coming. I originally started this game in 2016 and I’ve only just got the platinum now with my original character (Claptrap). A lot of people I’ve spoken to said this game was rubbish compared to 2, and it’s definitely smaller and it doesn’t have as many good bosses to farm, but I really liked it. I’ve been chipping away at it and finally decided to get in gear and finish it! 

By far the worst trophy was the Cosmic Completionist trophy for discovering all named locations. Since I originally started the story years ago I couldn’t remember what parts of the game I played in coop or not. I managed to farm the kills for my shotgun and rocket launcher challenges while I was running through every map looking for the one missing location. I got it though! ?

Anyone considering going for this plat now would need to set up a boosting session (assuming you don’t have a friend to help you) because the multiplayer is dead ? or at least it was for me when I checked over the last few days 

• Like 4

#363 Hitman: Blood Money Remastered for PS4.

I really enjoy all of the Hitman games but this one has the best story out of them all in my opinion. Being a remaster from PS2, there's only so much they can do with the graphics from then so it's definitely not the most beautiful looking game ? but the missions and story are solid. The trophy list is pretty light. I completed it in two days without putting too much effort into it.

• Like 2

platinum 66

Monster Jam Battlegrounds.

Platinum/Trophy Accomplishments - Page 3456 - PlaystationTrophies.org

Difficulty 3/10 

fun 2/10

time 5 hours. i did it in a week though.

Not a good game at all, crappy controls, bad graphics and almos all challenges are incredibly easy. There are a few  precision  stunt jumps that might take a few tries but nothing that will prevent you from getting the platinum.

Not a sport/entertainment i would watch but hey, a plat is a plat. Got to get to a hundred somehow lol.

• Like 2