Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Wait, backup.

That's actually what the platinum looks like?

I just took a moment to look it up and it is.

That's awesome.

Dude, there are ton of John Wick inspired trophies in that trophy set like Baba Yaga, Parley, Take a night off, Parabellum, Thinking I'm back, Civilized, Not very good at retiring.

Even when you start the game, there's deep distorted voice going "Mr. Wick". It's nuts and it's wonderful. 

Platinum #39 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered
Time - 60 hours
Difficulty - 3/10
A new platinum trophy from the game that helped me break the 3k trophy barrier overall. It is known that the time trial (7h spent ) caused me the most problems, but apart from that the golden "Immortal" trophy for which you have to complete each mission without dying in the middle. Dropped on a second try, this achievement tends to be glitched. Nevertheless, what captivated me in this remaster, when I last played in July 2011 is the graphics that grabbed my heart as well as "Master of Reality" by Black Sabbath. The other mechanisms remained unchanged as compared to the original from 2009. Due to the presence of this game on PSPlus, I recommend everyone to take advantage of this offer.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Raveniteh said:

Dude, there are ton of John Wick inspired trophies in that trophy set like Baba Yaga, Parley, Take a night off, Parabellum, Thinking I'm back, Civilized, Not very good at retiring.

Even when you start the game, there's deep distorted voice going "Mr. Wick". It's nuts and it's wonderful. 

I was watching some of the gameplay + soundtrack last night and it does look pretty amazing. On to the watchlist it goes.

Edited by Jelly Soup