Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #197 Rogue Aces

1La4abcc.png

Platinum

Earn all other trophies

Platinums, nowadays, are so boring and demand so little effort, that I don't remember being so happy and proud about achieving a platinum than yesterday night, when my Rogue Aces platinum popped. It isn't exactly a hard platinum, but the trophies aren't handed to you in a silver platter either. It's a trophy list that requires practice and, even though you can backup your save for the hardest trophy (completing 100 missions with just three lives/planes), you still need to be good enough to achieve the trophies. That's why I liked this game and this experience so much: I started this game when I was trying to spend some time with my Vita and I was having some difficulties with the game at first, so I didn't think I would be able to achieve this platinum. However, this game is so fun, that you keep playing, without even noticing how good you are becoming! At the end, after that learning curve, I was maneuvering my plane like a pro! My journey with this game was incredibly fun!

"Rogue Aces" is a game that deserves to be loved and that I wholeheartedly recommend! You'll have a blast with it!

• Like 4

Platinum #61 :platinum: CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 CAMPAIGN REMASTERED

L718e57.png

The trophy that will be the most challenging to most people will be The Student Surpases the Master Trophy. However with practice and repetition, it can be done. Other than that, the trophy list was quite easy.

• Like 4