Most Recent Platinum

Muff

How long is Until Dawn? | HowLongToBeat

Until Dawn

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Absolutely one of my favorite PS4 games. I love horror movies, and this one takes all of the stereotypes of a classic horror/slasher movie (teenagers in the wilderness, scary monsters, jump scares, the black guy/the jock/the preppy bitch/the horny couple/etc) and dialed it up to 11 to create such a god damn enjoyable game. A majority of choices actually matter and the collectibles are actually fun to collect; and brilliantly they actually matter to the story. The fact that anybody can die is thrilling, and the 'don't move' mechanic is absolutely brilliant. The story is incredibly interesting and full of twists and reveals and the gameplay is simple enough where anyone can play it but it's still fun for people who are more experienced. The game also looks pretty great for the most part, along with the trophies being pretty straightforward. I'll never be able to praise this game enough. I adore it so much.

platinum #449 Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition (ps4)
Completed in 3 days and 4 hours

platinum rarity 11.21% rare

platinum name: Platinum Driver

a milestone is up for grabs and i gotta pick a good one. next one is going to be Atelier Shallie: Alchemists Of The Dusk Sea (ps3). doesn't seem too hard i can go at my own pace with this one without worrying about time constraints compared to the other 5 games.

• Like 3