Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 28.08.2020 at 1:02 PM, B1rvine said:

Tomb Raider : Anniversary

:platinum: Master of Tomb Raider : Anniversary

1L370739.png

I'm still on my PS3 final backlog cleanup. This one brings back memories to when I first played a portion of Tomb Raider on some PS1 demo disc. It's a remaster of the original Tomb Raider, so it's good. Unfortunately there was one section the game that wanted to continually crash in Egypt. I'm not sure if it was my disc, PS3, or something else. Anyway, made it through.

Enjoyment : 7.5 / 10

Difficulty : 2.5 / 10

Great game, great choice!! 

I didnt have any technical problems with my game 3 years ago but hard mode trophy bugged on me so i had to play twice back then. 

I love old school tomb raider ?

Edited by Darpiom

Platinum 52: Road Bustle 

1L26e10d.png

I secretly really loved Snakeybus so I guess that I'm more open to cheap fun experiences now. This game is nothing to write home about but its 1 euro so who cares. Some trophies didn't pop so I had to delete the save data and do it again to get the plat so that was something.

It's currently my fastest platinum but I'm starting Gris this weekend and I'm gonna try my absolute best to not have this in my milestones anymore.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Atoya said:

Platinum 60 and 61

Friday the 13th the game

Lb233ab.png

1Lae6ef9.png 1Lae6ef9.png
KILLER FRANCHISE

I am finally done with this game, the grind was disgusting, I just woke up at the beginning of this month and said fuck it

I solo grinded for 12 hours a day everyday for like 6 days straight and I immediately started the second stack and finished it quickly, I honestly don’t recommend anyone to start this game but if you do/did all I can say is good luck!

You doing the 3rd stack?