Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, bbaauuiiss97 said:

:platinum: #698

Dead or School

[image]

Man what a great game this was, such charming characters and a very touching story. The gameplay and progression was also super fun and engaging ^^

I didn't expect this to be as good as it was, but it really blew me away :D

You got me curious :D Will check this title out :D. Congrats!

#19: EPIC WORD SEARCH COLLECTION

1S1bca8b.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Score: 3/10

Bought this title a while back to have something casual to play on my vita. Kind of forgot about it, but I digged it up again since I'm participating in a challenge to get a certain number of trophies each day. This game has been a big help :'D.

Edited by Gybelle
  • Like 3

My Platinums completed for September 2020:

Only got to play these two plat games because I
was too busy playing COD WW2 MultiPlayer LMAO :P

RlIomGc.png
Elea

Decent enough game to get the platinum

Rw3Z6x8.png

Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne
(AKA: King's Heir: Rise to the Throne)

Another really easy HOS game from our friends Artifex Mundi

Edited by CalicoReidso
Centered
  • Like 3

Dream_Daddy_Steam_header.jpg

Enjoyment: 7/10 (10/10 without the mini-game trophies)

Difficulty: 6/10 

I cannot believe I fucking got the Yo Ho Ho Ho trophy. Almost 2 years ago I quit the game because of that trophy because it's so stupidly difficult. It took me nearly 7 hours to get it. I thought I got it twice, but apparently I had to do it in one go without quitting out of the damn game. So I did the damn thing 3 times all together. It's one of best dating sims based on fucking everyone's dad I've played yet.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

3 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

After playing Stick of Truth, I needed more South Park and this delivered! While the humour wasn't as good, I still enjoyed it. There was just something missing with the delivery perhaps or the set-up of the jokes and scenarios you were involved in. 

That's not to say I wasn't entertained! Some missions were damn hilarious such as the strip club mission early on or the one where you go to a church and fight molesting priests :lol:. Or when you fight against rednecks who despise immigrants, or having Morgan Freeman as your ally, etc. etc. Where else can you say you fought molesting priests, strippers, rednecks, ninjas, police high on cocaine, 6th graders, genetically engineered cats, spanish immigrants, and many more? :P

Anyway, it's South Park.. it does crude humour well and if you're into that sort of stuff then this'll be right up your alley.

Trophy-wise it was pretty simple. Story trophies, some misc/combat related ones and collectibles (which were yaoi art of Craig and Tweek 1f631.png), none of which were missable.

I felt bad for the Christmas Critters got beaten up. Congrats for the platinum but...

Also, I will love to platinum that game, I heard it was hilarious because the missions that made me want to laugh.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

I felt bad for the Christmas Critters got beaten up. Congrats for the platinum but...

Also, I will love to platinum that game, I heard it was hilarious because the missions that made me want to laugh.

Thank you! It's just more south park. If you liked stick of Truth, you'll like this one as well. 

And it's a lot easier. No missables whatsoever and collectibles are easy to find. I used a text guide post game and it did the job. 

Cheers!

• Like 1