Most Recent Platinum

Muff

LIQUID | hodsic on Twitter: "WOTTTT??? YOU NEVER PLAYED ROGUE COMPANY?… "

Enjoyment: 7/10 (higher without the glitched trophies)

Difficulty: 4/10

I was stuck at having only 1 trophy left for what felt like years because the Gunsmith trophy was glitched for me.  Easy and approachable game since nothing's too complicated. The matches themselves aren't highly competitive and quick-moving like Counter Strike, but it's not too basic as to where it's not fun or engaging. Some of the characters, even in their small snippets of dialogue, are aggressively annoying. It's a perfectly middle-of-the-road multiplayer game and that's all it ever should be.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

25 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

If you think "inappropriate" is a bad thing then why on Earth did you play a South Park game? The entire TV series is notorious for being inappropriate.

Well, I enjoyed playing TSOT. Few of the parts that are inappropriate such as watching the parents have sex for one minute. The most of the parts are hilarious. It was a fun experience. I will do the Fractured But Whole eventually.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx
  • Like 1

Lonely Mountains: Downhill

Difficulty: 7/10

You need to know the shortcuts and execute them fairly flawlessly to survive some of the Bike Challenges, and some of the free night rides can be annoying.

Enjoyment: 9/10

A really fun mountain biking game if you want to relax, race against yourself, or a bit of both.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

Few of the parts that are inappropriate such as watching the parents have sex for one minute.

That's incredibly tame compared to a lot of shit that's in the show, and even in the games. Again, if that's a bad thing for you because you think it's inappropriate, not sure why you're playing these games. It doesn't seem like they're for you.