3 hours ago, FearlessElle said:

:platinum: #201 Dead Space 

Concordance Officer

Collect all the trophies 
                 Milestone aswell popped in 7K
 ? 

15.98% Rare

1Lac533d.png

Overall This game was amazing to play! The atmosphere was scary and you feel constantly in danger. I have played it mostly when the lights was off in my room to create a bit more tense and got quite few jump scares! I wanted to play this title for a while most PS4 horror games are quite expensive and not as good and ended up liking it a lot...for 13€ this good of a masterpiece? I Highly recommend it you won’t regret any seconds of it!

Trophies They are pretty much straightforward you will get the chapter select trophies by playing the game with few other missables that you need to look out for but you can do them in new game plus aswell. Don’t get cooky kid trophy was so frustrating for me cause the controls was awful and you supposed to destroy small asteroids in a cannon sequence without loosing more than 50% health...1h of rage but got it. Kill related trophies you better do in new game plus or impossible playthrough but I recommend making a save in a specific chapter and get them all fairly easy because you need to beat the game using only plasma cutter. Impossible mode was a breeze I got it in one sitting maybe like 7-8 hours can’t remember but be careful enemies are very fast sometimes when you open a door they can sneak behind you and choke all your HP...I hated when that happened!

I loved this game a lot and so glad to do it in a milestone! I usually don’t go out of my way much to plan and coordinate such a things but I really liked doing it popping platinums in certain trophy numbers...

Also the platinum name was a mistake spelling some people said they didn’t want play the game because of that like really?! Of course they should correct it but who cares ?

Difficulty 5/10

Time estimated 25H

This was my 3rd platinum back in 2008!! I have great memories of my trophy hunt :) It's one of the best game I ever play. I'd definitely recommend playing the sequel, Dead Space 2, which is my favorite of the serie :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyxoune said:

This was my 3rd platinum back in 2008!! I have great memories of my trophy hunt :) It's one of the best game I ever play. I'd definitely recommend playing the sequel, Dead Space 2, which is my favorite of the serie :D

Yes agreed it was a masterpiece and enjoyed every second of it! I feel old now when everyone played it way back before me ? Dead space 2 hopefully at the end end of October wanted to play it in the Halloween time  ?

Edited by FearlessElle
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Same here, I've never seen that before now.

I guess the screenshot was just taken at the right time?

Yeah, it's weird that this happens.

It's the third time for me (now, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 and Resogun). First I thought it was taking the shot too early, but now I'm pretty sure I waited a bit 

before snapping it. Maybe my Vita just has a weird sense of humor?

• Like 1

platinum #452 Fifty Words By POWGI (ps4)

completed in 16 hours and 22 minutes

platinum rarity 85.62% common

platinum name: Nifty Words

hardest trophy: 3 minute speedrun of one crossword.

starting out wasn't fun until the mechanics of the game was figured out. the difficulty went from 9/10 to 1/10 except for the speedrun of a crossword which took about 4-5 tries. next game is going to be Ovivo (ps4)