Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #410 - Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises

Lee877f.png

Another addition to my collection of Artifex Mundi platinums. This one takes the form of a crime scene investigation setting where the main character is a detective.

The story resembles something from an unseen episode of CSI: Miami but with David Caruso nowhere to be seen. I liked that show so I got some enjoyment from it.

Artifex Mundi games are notorious for their bad voice acting and I have to say that this title features some of the worst yet. It's comically awful at times.

Puzzle wise it was a little bit trickier than some of the more recent Artifex Mundi titles. It  actually reminded me of the earlier games they released on PS4.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Edited by Negan
  • Like 3

#393 - Pic-a-Pix Color 2

1L4faa5b.png

Going back to the coloured Pic-a-Pix games after doing Classic was a good time. Unlike Classic where you're stuck with a lot of lines filled with 1s, this game actually gives you good starting points and the puzzles flow well. Sometimes you have to spend a while looking for the next move (which is good - would be boring and way too easy otherwise), but it's nowhere near as frequent or tedious as it was in Classic. Was a good refresher of why I actually like these games. Other than that... it's a Picross game. Not much else to say lol.

• Like 4

I got myself 2 platinums today, Human Fall Flat and House Flipper :) Both great games

It does take a while to learn the basics on human fall flat and it can get very frustrating, but then once you've mastered the mechanics it's a very fun game, funny as well when you play online with random people, and then House Flipper is actually very relaxing when you're doing up the houses, makes me want to be a real house doer upper :)

• Like 2