Muff

Most Recent Platinum

47,508 posts in this topic

No.50 :platinum: THE RAVEN 

No. 50 at first it was going to be Dark Souls ll or Bordelands, but since DS2 is taking me forever (I haven't played it in over a week anyway... procrastination) and I'm stupid and didn't take advantage of the med-kit glitch in Borderlands (I was doing it but not paying attention and boom the 20k xp fly in front of my eyes)... so replaying it to reach lvl 50... Anyways, I haven't been a detective since L.A.Noire (plat no. 4) so it was time to solve crimes again.

it was entertaining but not enough to shoot fireworks, 6/10 I'd say

Edited by Puppeter04

L013bc7.png

:platinum:#326: Halloween Candy Break master

1L36ab9e.png

So back when I was wussing out about completing Batman, I bought this as a replacement so I could have a Halloween themed platinum this year. 

Not much to say. It's Breakout, but Halloween themed. Cute, easy, and cheap.

But again, I'll say HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

3020481-box_drtc.png

[#61]PSNP Rarity: %1.31

Difficulty: 6/10

Hours: 50-60

Overall one of my favorite roguelikes so far,  it was a ton of fun creating characters with Trait+Perk combinations and mixing and matching to try and make broken characters.  The game is like the old game Oregon trail with looting and defense phases as well.  You try to make it to Canada it takes 16 driving days depending on which car you have and different events can help you or screw you over throughout the game.

There are a bunch of very easy UR trophies here just for completing the game with certain characters if anyone wants some free UR's.

40-platinum.png#105: Nexomon: Extinction

Nexomon: Extinction Platinum Club • PSNProfiles.com

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun: 9/10

As a Pokemon fan, I've really liked this game !

Easy, pleasant, the story was cool too and there's some touch of humour.

Mostly, not too much grind for me, I was lucky !

I hope they will do a sequel in the future :)

Edited by Rodow_

I Am Bread Platinum Trophy

I didn’t know this was a hard platinum until my friend said that it was ‘one of the hardest platinums on PS4’. And I didn’t think it was true until I had to A++ every level. What surprised me was the amount of ‘0.1% earned’ trophies there were, and for good reason. Once I got it, my friend said only 142 others had it, so I guess I can join them.

Difficulty: 8-9/10 

The hardest trophy was probably A++ all rampage levels, or A++ all cheese hunt levels. Mainly because cheese hunt was only tedious instead of hard, but rampage had really buggy controls and just didn’t work half of the time.

Fun: 7/10, lowering at the end.

Its only my 10th platinum, so I’m kind of new to trophy hunting, but I think with this in the bag, I can start going for more :)

:platinum: #412 - Family Mysteries 2: Echoes of Tomorrow

L0eb4c8.png

Up to date with a full set of Artifex Mundi platinums for the first time in a while.

The hidden object puzzles were a bit more complex in this one with a lot of the items requiring multiple steps to pick up.

The story was somewhat interesting but I preferred the first Family Mysteries game in that respect.

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10