Most Recent Platinum

Muff

The last platinum trophy I earned was for "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" on Ps3. I didnt expect the game to be SO MUCH fun! The start was a bit slow and underwhelming (maybe thats because I have already seen the first 20 hours in 2012) but after a certain point, I could not stop playing! The platinum popped at 52 hours, which was both sad and great. It was sad because I now knew that I didn't really have any interesting, big objectives left but at the same time I was happy that the plat didnt take too long and the journey just made me enjoy the game without any annoying grinding. I would highly recommend the game and the plat (just make sure to look into the trophies beforehand).

• Like 4

On 06/11/2020 at 5:17 AM, its_ArchroniX said:

daodira-6f8c07d7-e6d8-4532-9e4b-d7740996

The Witness

Platinum - 2.1% (PSN rarity)

Get every trophy.

Took me a very long time, but I finally did it! Fun game with challenging puzzles to solve and pretty nice graphics overall! :yay:

Couldn't find the platinum image for this game, so I used the one above.

You can grab the image from the site itself. Go to the game that you want -> the trophy that you want -> open the image as a separate page -> CTRL+C the URL -> choose "Insert image from URL" when making your post -> CTRL+V in the box.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1