Muff

Most Recent Platinum

47,396 posts in this topic

The last platinum trophy I earned was for "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" on Ps3. I didnt expect the game to be SO MUCH fun! The start was a bit slow and underwhelming (maybe thats because I have already seen the first 20 hours in 2012) but after a certain point, I could not stop playing! The platinum popped at 52 hours, which was both sad and great. It was sad because I now knew that I didn't really have any interesting, big objectives left but at the same time I was happy that the plat didnt take too long and the journey just made me enjoy the game without any annoying grinding. I would highly recommend the game and the plat (just make sure to look into the trophies beforehand).

1 hour ago, its_ArchroniX said:

daodira-6f8c07d7-e6d8-4532-9e4b-d7740996

The Witness

Platinum - :platinum: 2.1%

Get every trophy

Took me a very long time but i finally did it! Fun game with challenging puzzles to solve and pretty nice graphics overall! :yay:

(Couldn't fin the original Platinum icon for this game, so I used the one above).

You can grab the image from the site itself. Go to the game that you want -> the trophy that you want -> open the image as a separate page -> CTRL+C the URL -> choose "Insert image from URL" when making your post -> CTRL+V in the box.

:platinum:  #25 My Name is Mayo (PS4)

My Name is Mayo!

1L0f2b9f.png

Got this for 47 cents in a sale, might as well click a jar of mayo 10,000 times for a Platinum.

Platinum #150 Grand Theft Auto V

I played the shit out of this game on PS3 with my old psn so I knew what I was doing after playing the story multiple times long before I started to go for trophies.

I did the online portion a few years back out of boredom and finally I focused myself on getting the platinum. My original choice for my 100th was between GTAV and Dragon Ball FighterZ and DBFZ won because of me being an anime madman. Now back to the topic.

I enjoyed myself immensely playing this game, the humour is great, the gameplay is great, the story is great, I love everything that GTAV is hence why I played it for years on my old psn. I absolutely love Trevor, so godamn hilarious, the humour a d sarcasm is top tier hilarity, and I believe Trevor is my spirit animal.

The only bad thing I really have to say about this game is the submarine collectables, it took me 2 hours.. but in those 2 hour I almost fell asleep multiple times due to how fucking slow it was. That and the constant 2 minute load times during the gold medal farm got old pretty fast.

As always the soundtracks for GTA games are always excellent and I could honestly just drive around listening to the radio.

This is my first GTA platinum but definitely will not be the last as I have the other games on my backlog to eventually get to.

Overall I'm pretty happy to hit my 150th before the PS5 release and now I can finish off Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus while waiting for PS5 release next week.

:platinum:  #50: BoxVR - BoxVR Master

1L5ae22c.png

Okay, honestly this is more of an interactive workout program than a game, but it's a nice addition to my "I'm exercising at home because pandemic and social anxiety" rotation. Sometimes I just like zoning out and punching colored orbs/squatting under orange bars to the beat of the music, okay? It's a pretty decent workout, and the trophies just kind of come to you as you play. Even the one for getting 10 full combos is pretty easy as long as your headset/controllers aren't horribly calibrated (and full combos are usually the bane of my existence in rhythm games). Hardest trophy for me was probably burning 1000 calories in one day, since that's about 90 minutes according to the in-game tracker - if you're putting in an honest effort and doing it in one go, playing that long is pretty exhausting. I saw the plat as a reward for keeping up with with my exercise habits, which is kind of cool; I'll probably still play it every now and then for a while. Took about 20 hours, but it depends on how physically demanding the workouts you choose are; there's a trophy for 10,000 calories burned in total, which will probably be the last trophy you get.

Difficulty: 2/10 (+1 if you're horribly out of shape, +1 if you struggle to keep combos going)

Enjoyment: 7/10 (5 for the actual game, +2 for being a decent workout)

Plat Time: 20 hours, give or take a couple