Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Spider-Man (2018 video game) - Wikipedia

Spider-Man Remastered (PS5)

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Still one of my favorites, but after playing Miles Morales I was rudely reminded how repetitive a lot of the side stuff is.

Pros:

-Well told story

-Wonderfully beautiful open world

-Web-swinging and traversal are nearly perfect and constantly enjoyable

-Combat is very fun, even if it gets a bit samey doing all of the side stuff

-Characters are so great to watch and listen to, especially with the heartbreaking descent of Dr. Octavius.

-So many awesome suits

-Straightforward trophies

-I actually like Peter's new look, even if I don't fully know why they changed it. I never bothered really looking it up.

Cons:

-A bunch side stuff gets extremely repetitive or just isn't super fun. Most missions boil down to: swing to area to fight/chase guys, now swing to other area.

-The crime-grind (as I'm calling it apparently) at the end of the game where you have to complete 5 crimes in 4 categories in every single district (except Central Park) is by far the most grindy thing you have to do, and is really tedious. I completely understand why these crimes are here, and in the early-to-mid game they're fun distraction, but doing basically 20 per district is too many.

TL;DR:  A vast majority of the game is extremely enjoyable, if you ignore the cons.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

8 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

:platinum: #200.  Monster Hunter World:  Iceborne

1L702cfc.png

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

According to my save file, I put just over 528 hours into this and the base game, and it was an incredible experience.  Monster Hunter World has really shaped up to be one of my favorite games and I feel a bit sad that it's over, however there is plenty for me to do still outside of trophies that will keep me coming back and playing casually for a while.  I had a great group of friends who joined me on hunts, gave amazing advice and were all around awesome people ^_^  I'm told I have insane good luck with crowns, and I definitely didn't find them bad at all.  I feel like I need to buy a Switch now so I can enjoy Rise when it comes out next year, but I'll definitely be holding out hope and looking forward to a new entry to the MH series on Playstation.

if those recent Capcom leaks are true then monster hunter rise and story 2 isn't switch exclusive, it's seems that it's also to be coming to PC as well, and maybe it's just a console timed exclusive then later it will be on all platforms, after Capcom seen all this money coming from MHW I don't think that they'll be keeping the series exclusive to Nintendo's platforms anymore.

• Like 3