Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#140 - Skatemasta Tcheco

1L1484be.png

So, i got this as a sort of support purchase. The first version of this game on Steam, several years ago now, was being advertised by the creator on a small retro forum I posted on at the time. He'd been working on a newer, better version all this time and I couldn't help myself. Although I wasn't expecting a 10 minute platinum, I'm not surprised. He ever never into the whole idea of achievements, so I can see him just tossing some together for the submission. As for the game itself, it's fun and strangely challenging. Biggest problem is while each level is auto-scroll, so is your character apart from the screen. Both are always auto-scrolling, so landing on small platforms and then waiting there is extra difficult. Quick platinum aside, mild recommend for anyone who likes arcade type platformers.

• Like 4

1L08492f.png

Plat #181: Vacation Simulator (PS4 VR)

Sequel to "Job Simulator", I found this game to be a bit disappointing compared to its predecessor. For the first game you do have to do specific things and was linear, but at least you can be creative and try random things that you wouldn't think would work. For this one it is "open" (you can go to three different locations while bringing things with you), but I felt like it lost the creative aspect/solutions from the previous game. A lot of the challenges are the same between the three locations, so it was getting repetitive towards the end and was a collect-a-thon towards the end with clean. Also, don't even get me started on the sand castles...

• Like 2