Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L7d5103.png

Chickens on the Road

:platinum: Platinum Chicken

Chickens have gained some self awareness, breed in incredible numbers, and flood the streets. Some have mutated with a green tone to their feathers, some are gigantic in size.  Their eyeballs are grotesque, they show some intelligence and much fear.  An unknown world, one who's success hinges upon sensibility and responsible action in regard to navigating the new landscape.

Humanity's response? Run the f*ckers over without remorse.

You play as a rogue truck driver, racing down the street against the regular flow of traffic, swerving with a dual purpose; to avoid oncoming cars and trucks since a collision will end your game, and to crush chickens for points. Mutated green chickens hurt your truck, and deduct points, regular chickens accumulate points. Smaller birds are worth one point, larger worth ten, but the larger chickens will try and run away when they see you coming. This is their sole survival strategy, and it is not effective.

1100 points net you a platinum trophy. More of an experience than Road Bustle, I'd say, since you must do more than run circles in a patch of grass for a win.  Perhaps the next installment from this developer will offer an even more robust experience.

• Like 3

:platinum: #54: Trover Saves the Universe - Platinum Trophy (Thanks for your money suckers)

1L4b139b.png

This game was okay. I picked it up because I like Rick and Morty (same creator) and wanted an easy, low-stress experience for a change. I really enjoyed the humor at first - it kind of felt like a playable show from one of those "Interdimensional Cable" episodes of R&M, and the trophies themselves were funny. Honestly though, it kind of got grating after a while, especially when replaying levels for trophy cleanup. And the game itself is a pretty bare-bones platformer with basic combat and object moving/throwing puzzles. Wasn't very exciting, but it's pretty short so you'll probably be done with it before you're really sick of it. BTW, I'd recommend playing in VR if you have it.

Very easy plat, just one "collect everything" trophy and a bunch of level specific ones. Levels are short so it's not too much of a pain to replay them if you missed something.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Plat Time: 8-10 hours

Edited by Mariner1534
  • Like 4

PST has a site event going on right now, so I've done a bit of trophy whoring this month. 

:platinum: #207

Road Bustle

Platinum Deliveryman

1Le58716.png

:platinum: #208

Chickens on the Road

Platinum Chicken

1L8685d0.png

:platinum: #209

Snake Boat: Otterific Arcade

Platinum Snake Boat

1Lc55995.png

Not much to say about these, it was purely for a site event today to get 5000 total trophies as a community. None of these were good, your standard EZPZ garbage. Road Bustle is now my fastest platinum ever at 2 Minutes 48 Seconds....not sure if I'll ever top that one lol. 

• Like 1