Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#59 Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

6DUNUxC.png

Life of a Consulting Detective

The trophies are little pieces of art.

The game is fun and enjoyable.

The riddles make sense and can all be solved by thinking and some trial-and-error, or if you don't care for trophies, can be skipped.

When travelling, the loading times can be slightly annoying, but it's not too bad either.

I bought the game as digital copy for 1,99 Euro and spend probably some 10 - 15 hours with it.

Absolutely worth the time and the effort.

Very easy platinum.

• Like 4

While taking a break from Kingdom Hearts 1.5 FM and Persona 5, I platted this little shooter:

201371410504_1.jpg

2 Playthroughs are required, rookie and veteran, some misc trophies like headshots, long shots, destroy objects... 1h15' per playth. 

You can see your progress via statistics on each chapter, or in a general perspective.

Oh, and of course, a trophy is glitched or semi-glitched should I say, the collectibles one,  you have to break radios but in one sitting, so if you finish the game, you have go through it again, from scratch, so no chapter select. And you know that I don't have luck  technologically speaking so it glitched.

The game made me rage a few times on veteran, bc if you reach a checkpoint with low health and then get killed by +5 enemies, surprise! you gonna start from the checkpoint with low health again so that becomes a vicious cycle.

Picking up the radios was very long so the fun became "meh". 

Time: 2-5h (4 for me)

Fun: 5/10

Diff: 5/10

• Like 4

Le71c77.png

Maneater (PS5)

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 3/10

We need more B-games like this

Pros:

-When the world isn't glitching out and is fully loaded in, it looks nice.

-The documentary style story is interesting and well done.

-Being a shark, and also watching it grow and evolve, is very fun.

Cons:

-Still a technical mess with constant pop-ins, momentary freezes, or crashes.

-Most of the game is very repetitive with most main/missions just repeats of former missions but with different fish/people to eat/kill.

-I wish there was more to the combat just biting and stunning (which of the two, biting is 99% of what you'll be doing). I know you're just a shark, but it's a video game; add in some weird shit.

TL;DR: Still a broken mess and constantly repetitive, but playing as a shark is still great fun.

Edited by ChunkyKong64