Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L724eba.png
Difficulty 4/10

Enjoyment 7/10

This has been in my backlog for the longest time! I originally played through the game and got most of the trophies a few years ago so all I had left was a few random kill trophies and completing the game in coop. I definitely enjoyed this more than the first Dead Island and in comparison this was nowhere near as buggy. The story is basically the exact same though. That being said it’s a fun little zombie killer. I like the weapon mods and Sam B is the best thing about this franchise.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, yellowwindow7 said:

i have GTA 3 and Vice City in my library and i don't think i can plat those legitimate ( no cheat ) since i never managed to beat those 100% back then on the ps2, i mean after you get used to GTA SA, GTA3 and VC will felt outdated in terms of controls and gameplay.

San Andreas is a game from 2004, you can't expect it to look any good or play well when compared to nowadays PS5 era games with 4K graphics, 60 FPS capability that basically hold your hand the entire way. Definitely looking forward to San Andreas on the PS4 as it's the last game in the GTA franchise that I'm going to bother finishing.

Definitely should of played GTA III and Vice City first. Every game after III was a huge step in gameplay mechanics.

• Like 3