Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #443 - Persian Nights 2: Moonlight Veil

L0a1ee9.png

Fairly straightforward stuff from Artifex Mundi.

The hidden object puzzles and minigames felt very simple in this title compared with their others. Story wasn't too bad.

Not my favourite Artifex Mundi game but not the worst one either.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 4

L985a9c.png

Untitled Goose Game

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Indie games like this are such a rare presence, and it's even better than the memes.

Pros:

-Beautiful art-style

-Wonderful background piano music

-Silly and insanely fun gameplay that is genuinely funny, and even funnier with friends.

-The very premise of the game is gorgeously original and so creative.

-Trophies are straightforward and enjoyable, even most of the speed-running ones

Cons:

-The single thing I didn't like about the game was the speed-running section in the Back Gardens. This is solely due to the difficulty of this one depending on AI not cooperating. It was nothing impossible, just mildly frustrating. 

TL;DR: Even more fun than the memes suggest.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

:platinum: #140 Kona

1L7ba825.png

Hall of Fame!

What can I say, the story was actually rather compelling. Playing through without drinking or smoking, yeah whatever. Without using firearms, yeah okay. Without using vehicles, you've lost me a little there but I'm sure we'll push through..

Holy slug-fest my playthrough with a guide was shockingly dull and continued to feel like a fringe throughout. 

Final verdict. Good game. Bad trophy list overall. 

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 2/10

• Like 3

happy to get #6 out of the way, was a bit of a ball ache playing for 40 hours having to leave it on over night to get this one to pop, other then that a fun little game with its whack campaign and side missions.

onto BF4 now

still don’t know how to to get the platinum photo  to show here

• Like 1

On 24/12/2020 at 9:03 AM, ThomasBrxwn said:

Happy to get #6 out of the way, was a bit of an ache having to leave it on overnight to get the 40-hour trophy to pop. But, other than that, a fun little game, with its wack campaign and sidequests.

Onto BF4 now.

Still don’t know how to get the platinum image to show here.

Go to your trophy list -> get the trophy or game image you want -> copy its URL -> go to "Insert other media" when writing a post -> select "Insert image from URL" -> paste the URL in the box -> voilà. Hope this helps.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1