Muff

Most Recent Platinum

50,319 posts in this topic

Moving out in 13 hours with my wife WITHOUT assist mode.

I swear we nearly got divorced 🤣

Worth it tho

Spiderman miles morales platinum 85, beautiful game, enjoyed the story and the movement/fighting is flawless however it did hard freeze my console 3 times, can't get everything right I guess 

L673fdd.png
Enjoyment 5/10

Difficulty: 2/10

I picked this game up over the summer and I finally got around to finishing it over the holidays! It was an okay game. Very easy trophy list, no missables. Some of the creatures you fight were a bit annoying but nothing was undoable. I really disliked the final dungeon though. I feel like playing it on the vita was fine, but I wouldn’t really recommend for an actual console game. It’s definitely one of those ones you chip away at on a handheld 😂

#9 AI: The Sommunium Files 

This game had a fun story but I just could not hold onto the gameplay because some gameplay mechanics just did not stick with me, however, the story was worth the struggle in the gameplay. 

Lf3a8bc.png

#398 - I, AI

I won this game in a Twitter giveaway and I am kinda glad I did not buy it myself. You have to buy every upgrade for your ship, which takes 3-4x as long as finishing the game and getting all other trophies. Pretty repetetive after 2 hours of playing. But since I won it, I won't complain that I platted it.

#47. Singularity. One of the underrated ps3 titles. Upcoming plat is twd season 1.