Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#81 farming simulator 19

this was THE MOST boring game I have ever played and the only reason i did was because I got it from ps plus and accidentally earned a trophy

time 24 hours 

enjoyment 1/100

difficulty 2/10 (when you learn what things do what)

I recommend this to those people who have trouble sleeping 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, preciseRNG said:

40-platinum.png#42 Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

1Ld62e93.png

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Platinum Trophy

13.41% Rare

Man, I can't tell how many hours in total I have spent in D3 during the past couple of years. Considering it released on the PS3 a long time ago I played it on PS3, PS4 and PC.

I like my ARPGs simplistic and not too complex and that's why I always return to the Diablo series. A ton of fun and I am waiting to finally hear some news on D4.

The only pain in the a** trophy wise are the infamous 500 Bounties which you have to grind, this can get quite boring.

HUGE shoutout to @Optinooby for making the HC trophies less of a grind! Check this dude and his guides out!

Here's the plat snap:

aB2Q6mE.jpg

Well done m8 and pleasure to lend a hand ;)

• Like 1

L7e3776.png

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 4/10

The sequel to the iconic original is mostly good, but with enough tedious trophy things to became cumbersome.

Pros:

-These types of art-styles never get old

-Combat is fun as always and more fluid than the original, with the new weapons being mostly better and more useful (But the RYNO continues to be the best weapon by far).

-The bolt multiplier in challenge mode makes the grind slightly less tedious, but using an exploit like getting the nuke upgrade for the ship and replaying one challenge repeatedly is still faster.

-Most trophies are attached to skill points, and a majority of them are simple and quick enough to be fun, however...

Cons:

-There are so many unbelievably tedious and grindy parts to this game that feel like padding, such as upgrading all weapons all the way(Which isn't even all of the weapons and you don't have to do it all of the way, just one stage) and the awful skill points where you have to run/quick glide around two completely open, and mostly barren, fields to find either 100 or 101 of a certain object. It's not fun, it's stressful because they're not marked on the map, and the second area glitched on me and the last two enemies that drop the wouldn't pop out of the ground until they decided it was their time.

-Just like the original, a bunch of planets are bland and seem like filler. Unlike the original where the filler planets only have 1 mission and a few collectibles, now filler planets are multiple missions and more collectibles. I assume certain planets are filler simply because they're so bland and uninspired to go through. There are absolutely certain planets that are (still) gorgeous and very fun to trounce through, but not nearly enough.

-The final boss is also very boring. It's a damage-sponge just like Drek from the first game, and the Dr from the 3rd, and nothing more. It's a bloated up version of a regular enemy, which is the epidemy of blah, and only has maybe 2 attacks. If you can dodge his (slow) roll and the nonstop barrage of tinier enemies (which again is lazy and bullshit boss design 101) it's over, but that assumes you don't run out of ammo do to his stupidly big health bar.

TL;DR: This game is brilliant fun casually, but going for the plat ruined my love for it.