Muff

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10329-project-starship/1-i-told-ya

#110, I have 0 shame

On 21/01/2021 at 9:11 PM, BacklogGamer964 said:

1L8ed171.png

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Platinum Trophy
Obtain all trophies

Surprised that this one is an UItra Rare, the game is honestly not that hard to grab the trophies in, especially for a game that's focused on online MP.

not that hard? I've been trying to get " Multi-tasking, Defeat 25 Hero ships with Fighter ships. " for months now but it takes so long, I notice there are not many people doing the space battle either :/

8 minutes ago, Lonitx said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10329-project-starship/1-i-told-ya

#110, I have 0 shame

not that hard? I've been trying to get " Multi-tasking, Defeat 25 Hero ships with Fighter ships. " for months now but it takes so long, I notice there are not many people doing the space battle either :/

The easiest way to get that is to play Hero Starfighters. Crash your hero ship into something as soon as you start and then select your Fighter of choice (note that it MUST be a Fighter Class, not a Bomber or Interceptor), and try to grab as many kills as you can. You can typically get at least one kill per attempt, and because it's a smaller game mode you don't have to worry about losing ships in the chaos and you're always guaranteed to find some because of the focus of the mode.

OK my reply will not look, like the above me. Because I don't know how, to add photos here yet. (didn't have the need to check this)

So my most recent platinum is #no.46 - Gravity Rush 2 & I think it is one of the most LONGER Games, that I have ever beaten 100% on him. (including DLC & Platinum) The other details, on the guide (the hours & stuff like that are 75-80% inaccurate) I have complete the platinum: in 1 month, and some weeks. (because I was playing other game in between, because of servers shutting down, but they did patch the trophy for it in the end)

The game itself for 100% on every little thing, was taking me something like 4-5 days in, in game hours. 

I do say that difficult is somehow accurate, but other stuff are NOT.

The game is very good & fun But don't play it, IF you think, you can RUSH this GAME.

If you want to complete some other important GAMES from your Backlock. You can do so this game can wait.

• Like 1