Most Recent Platinum

Muff

9 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Despite those I found it a very fun and entertaining little survival game. 

? I loves that game - one of the best of it's genre, but I'm not sure I'd use the word 'entertaining' - more like 'harrowing'! 

(Congratulations BTW!)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

1f606.png I loves that game - one of the best of it's genre, but I'm not sure I'd use the word 'entertaining' - more like 'harrowing'! 

(Congratulations BTW!)

Entertaining as in 'it kept me busy' as some games miserably fail in that aspect. All in all, it's indeed a pretty harrowing game.

And thanks! ?

• Like 1

Haven't posted on this forum it awhile, however my last two platinums were Rocket League and Gravel. Rocket League took me about four days to completly 100%, while Gravel was in my backlog that I was cleaning up. Currently im doing another backlog game, Ducati.

Edited by OverlordOfRacing
spelling error
  • Like 2

1L06d944.png

:platinum: #23 Return of the Obra Dinn

A lot of fun once your eyes adjust. I tried to do it myself for a few hours, got impatient and used a guide.

I hope they make another game but in a new setting, I'd be all over that.

1Lf6872c.png

:platinum: #24 The Bunker

Got this one because I liked the plat image lol And it worked as a good palette cleanser after the slightly longer plats.

Never played an FMV game before and it was an interesting experience.

That ending though, what a bitch.

1L20f828.png

:platinum: #25 True Fear - Forsaken Souls

Dat blurry trophy image. Picked this one up because I like hidden object games and this one and it's sequel have a much lower completion percentage (10%) than Artifex Mundi games.

Also it being horror themed pulled me to it after slowly jumpscaring my way through Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story on Steam.

I'm done with horror for a while now.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

:platinum: #504- Lumo

L3e039f.png

1L1acc38.png

Ultimate Played The Game
Wait, you got all the trophies? You didn't cheat, did you?

Well, that's one I thought I'd never finish. Lol. Someone finally figured out how Slim got unlimited lives in Old School mode. :P This was an old KYC game, so I'll link those posts. Day 1 & Final Review.

Platinum image: 

Hide contents

Screenshot-20210127-232455.png

0_0 Someone figured out a trick for this game? Time to come back to it.

8 hours ago, acidkai_ak said:

@Savage_Sarabi

Awesome job! I just platinumed the whole Crash Bandicoot Trilogy as well.  

1L25a470.png1Le6b57f.png1L2dc066.png

:platinum: Crash Bandicoot                                :platinum: Crash Bandicoot 2                         :platinum: Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Yay! Good for you!

And thanks!

Edited by Savage_Sarabi

Queen's Quest 3: The End Of Dawn (PS4)

1L69c6ea.png

Needed something a bit relaxing after grinding through hours of the same game mode on Pure Pool. This certainly was relaxing. I tend to compare Artifex Mundi games to take away food or a familiar meal that you enjoy eating but couldn't eat every day. It is a bit lame but that is the best analogy I could come up with for games made by this developer.

I'll be honest though, this game isn't too far outside of the usual formula that most of the other Artifex Mundi titles I have played tend to stick to. You at least know what you are going to get. I don't think this is an improvement on Queen's Quest 2. That game has a fairly unique approach to the formula, adding a few gameplay elements that change things up a bit. I did have a lot of fun with Queen's Quest 3 though, if you like Artifex Mundi titles like I do ( They have some very impressive artistry in them, especially My Brother Rabbit). You are probably going to like this one too. Just don't expect a really intricate meaningful narrative, because I don't think you will find one.

But it is a nice chilled out relaxing experience. I think people know what to expect with these titles so I won't really mention the trophies apart from the fact this can be played on casual mode so you can go nuts clicking X all over the screen without worrying about the screen going blurry and your character going "ahh my head hurts". Funny thing is though, I think originally I picked up the Queen's Quest games because I wanted a platinum beginning with Q (bit weird I know) plus there isn't a whole lot of choice in that area haha!

• Like 4