Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Led17cf.png

Little Nightmares 2

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 2/10

I don't know what this genre of game is called, but we need more of it.

Pros:

-Adorable and freakish art-style, with fantastic world design

-Intriguing story, even though not a single thing is explained. Even though it's short, so many moments stick out to me as great.

-The puzzles, almost escape-the-room-esque, is second only to Inside. Truly delightful stuff, but it's hard to top the master. If they make another one I believe they'll have a chance.

-The enemies, especially the big-baddies of every level/chapter are wonderfully designed.

-Chapter 3 scared the literal shit out of me.

-The non-story trophies are genuinely fun to do, and some were a great way to add a bit of humor into a clearly depressed world.

-Not too many collectibles and they're easy enough to collect, but...

Cons:

-While having chapter select is great compared to other games, I often found myself missing the collectible toward the end of the chapter. Obviously this is a personal experience and therefore a personal annoyance, but it would've been nice to have something like a scene selection and not just chapter select.

-The AI is sometimes not great. I saw multiple enemies get stuck on walls or just bluntly glitch, but it was nothing gamebreaking.

TL;DR: Right alongside the original, Little Nightmares 2 will give you the spooky joy that everyone needs.

Platinum #127: BlazBlue Central Fiction 

Enjoyment: 7/10 

Difficulty: 5.5/10 

Honestly completing all of one characters challenges wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. Susano’s challenges are quite easy and I didn’t really have any trouble with speedstar mode either. The story ends on kind of a depressing note but it was an interesting story regardless IMO. Thanks to Copanele for the assist with the online. 

• Like 3