Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#420 We Were Here

1La67ded.png

Nice puzzle game, good use of intuition and work together are things theoretically you need here, too bad I ruined the experience by watching video to platinum. Was fun tho

#421 Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection

1L2186c2.png

Absolutely wonderful collection, loved every minute of it, and the special and exclusive bonus book with art and interviews were also great!

Platinum #128: Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend 

Ultra rare, 1.99%
Difficulty: 6.5/10 (highly skill dependent) 

Enjoyment: 5/10 

Normally I enjoy the Blazblue games but this one just didn’t click with me. The piss poor voice acting kind of took me out of the experience. A decently challenging platinum. Completing all of one characters combo challenges is no joke. I’m kind confused why ‘I am the law’ and ‘Marital bliss‘ are the two rarest trophies. The combos you have to do for those are simple compared what you have to do for ‘Frame advantage’. On a bit of a side note I just noticed that the last 4 games that I platinumed are all fighting games (Skullgirls 2nd Encore, Samurai Showdown, Blazblue Central Fiction and this one).

• Like 4

platinum #485 Monsters Vs Aliens

completed in 3 days and 7 hours

platinum rarity 19.98% rare

platinum name: Monsters Vs Aliens Champion

managed to finish one drawer game. helpful video for the Be My Guest trophy helped shorten the time in which to platinum need 10M points combined across the game for a gold. next game will be The Secret Order: Shadow Breech (ps4) artifex mundi game seems easy enough.

• Like 2