Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #486 The Secret Order: Shadow Breach

completed in 13 hours and 33 minutes

platinum rarity 75.73% common

time to hit up one more drawer game. naruto is out that one is above 25 hour threshold. only one game remains and that is Ben 10 Omniverse (ps3) bought this one in october 2020.

#28 - Killing Floor 2

1Lef368d.png

The grind to 25 from 20 was real.  This is unfortunately my first plat "casualty" as it has killed any interest I've had in the game now that I realise just how long ranking up each class is lmao

Fun for goreheads and a nice laid-back PvE experience.  Even the PvP/E vs Survival Matches aren't too difficult despite respawning.  6/10 difficulty, 8/10 time consuming.

Edited by TheMutilatingOne
Formatting
  • Like 4

#390 and #391

#390 Powgi Word Search on PS4. I completed this on the PS Vita a long time ago but since it's crossbuy I went ahead and did it on the PS4 as well. Not difficult by any means but pretty time consuming since you have to do all 324 word search puzzles for the platinum.

#391 Chickens on the Road on PS4. This was definitely me just looking for easy trophies. It took me under 10 minutes to get the platinum and if I remember correctly it was only $0.99. So if you're looking for a quick and cheap platinum, do it to it.

• Like 1

#32 For me was Farcry 5 . Great game , gunplay was awesome . The map was pretty cool , story did its job . Fairly easy platinum with not too much grinding involved .

#31 Mafia definitive . Loved this , some clunky moments but overall a good mobster game and fun platinum that doesnt bust your chops too much .