Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#422 Concrete Genie

1La98461.png

a good surprise, this game is strangely a kind of mix between inFamous: SS and Doki-Doki Universe. I loved the geniuses and the colors, there is a purity and lightness in the interaction with them at the same time contrasting with a dark aura present in much of the game. this is a mandatory title for people with high artistic sensitivity and lovers of beauty

On 2/21/2021 at 7:13 AM, Mariner1534 said:

Also worth noting that there are a couple VR-only trophies - not required for the plat, but if you don't have VR you won't have that 100% in your list, in case that bothers you. If you do, the VR stuff's pretty cute but forgettable side content, and it takes like 20-30 minutes for all three trophies.

While we all have our opinions, I personally thought that DLC was a pretty good addition. It's short, yes, but it's still fun. It lets your inner artist out, if I put it that way. If only the entire game had a VR support, that could've been even better, but for whatever reason not to do so, I understand that.

• Like 3

Platinum #130: Burly Men at Sea 

Difficulty: 1/10 

Enjoyment: 4/10 

I noticed this was in my PS+ backlog and I remembered hearing it was a super quick and easy plat so I figured why not. The storytelling style kind of reminds me of Double Fine. It tells a funny little tale although it’s honestly pretty forgettable. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Ico

:platinum: Enlightenment

1L59fcfa.png

It's pronounced "Ee-ko"

Enjoyment : 7 / 10

Difficulty : 5 / 10

Absolute classic, love this game and Shadow