Muff

Most Recent Platinum

50,962 posts in this topic

platinum #488 Ghost Files: Memory Of A Crime

completed in 13 hours and 16 minutes

platinum rarity 75.79% common

another game down. time to take on one of the new favorite games in the series The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel 2 (ps4). i get to use my old save for this one (get some good starting equipment etc). the game is new but i recognize some of the same trophy's the previous game had.

Edited by kingdrake2

Platinum #152

Bullet Beat

1Lddf64c.png

Since I love bullet hell games (and generally suck at them) this was perfect for me!  Also, I just realized that the trophy image for the platinum and beating Level 1 are the same.  How lame.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:13 AM, Mariner1534 said:

Also worth noting that there are a couple VR-only trophies - not required for the plat, but if you don't have VR you won't have that 100% in your list, in case that bothers you. If you do, the VR stuff's pretty cute but forgettable side content, and it takes like 20-30 minutes for all three trophies.

While we all have our opinions, I personally thought that DLC was a pretty good addition. It's short, yes, but it's still fun. It lets your inner artist out, if I put it that way. If only the entire game had a VR support, that could've been even better, but for whatever reason not to do so, I understand that.

Platinum #130: Burly Men at Sea 

Difficulty: 1/10 

Enjoyment: 4/10 

I noticed this was in my PS+ backlog and I remembered hearing it was a super quick and easy plat so I figured why not. The storytelling style kind of reminds me of Double Fine. It tells a funny little tale although it’s honestly pretty forgettable.