Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Platinum #129 - Glass Masquerade

L50e1c1.png

1L74a86e.png

Art Deco, 88.83% Rarity

Difficulty - 1.5/10, Time Spent - ~4 Hours , Enjoyment 7/10

In this game you put together stained glass pieces to make a stained glass clock for 25 different puzzles. Each puzzle is themed after a country.

There aren't any difficult trophies-- you just get one trophy for completing each level as well as one for starting the game and one for finishing all puzzles. So the trophies are only as difficult as their individual puzzles. A puzzle can take between 5-15 minutes depending on how hard it is.

The game was pretty relaxing. Had a nice soundtrack that I didn't get tired of despite that it's only a couple songs.

Overall, solid game. I got it during the indie sale in a bundle with the sequel for like $2. I think even if it was just this one game it would have been my money's worth, but I have a second one to play too so that's a bonus!

Sounds like a good game, but it looks like that bundle is $30 (CAD) in the store right now!  I'll have to add it to my wishlist and wait for a sale!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Canario1988 said:

I'm very new into JRPG games but I must say I loved both Ni no kuni games so much that now I'm seeking more JRPG games to plat (Maybe Persona 5 or the FFVII Remake, lots of good comments in the forum)

As someone who did FFVII Remake, Persona 5 Royal and Ni No Kuni II all in pretty quick succession last year - I heartily endorse this escapade! ☺️

Those 3 games represent a trifecta of stunningly good modern JRPGs, each distinct, but each incredibly impressive in their own ways. Enjoy!

• Like 1