Muff

Most Recent Platinum

52,370 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, DefinitiveTJ said:

Platinum 99: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture 

1L7f7c31.png

I already player this in 2016 but the game stayed with me and with the pandemic still going on it was the perfect time to revisit it. The game is still undeniably beatifull and I love the eerie vibe you get when wandering the countryside and desolate homes of people who once lived ordinary lives. Since I already knew the story finding out what happened wasn't my main concern this time but just being in village again still made it worthwhile. I do wish however that they did something about the movement speed, even with the 'sprint' button it's incredibly slow and annoyingly something about how you move made me motion sick wich I almost never have with games.

Next platinum is the big 100 but I still haven't decided which game it's gonna be..

That game has stayed with me also...

Platinums #101-109: Super Destronaut DX, 36 Fragments of Midnight, Chickens On The Road, Road Bustle, Cat Quest, Snake Boat: Otterific Arcade, Burly Men At Sea, Drowning, My Name is Mayo 2

1L006e34.png1Ld93579.png1L7d5103.png1L26e10d.png1L10438f.png1L5b0033.png1L108650.png1L86d365.png1Lfc7cba.png

Uhh... Yeah... I have a problem. That was a questionable night... Never again.

On 12/03/2021 at 10:49 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Congratulations on the milestone man! Triple digits baby! 1f60e.png

Thanks mate, happy to be part of the club. Now on to Dead Space 2, wish me luck lol.

platinum #490 Astro's Playroom 

completed in 8 hours and 27 minutes

platinum Rarity 64.46% common

platinum name: You've Only Done Everything

1st ps5 platinum obtained. going to have to look through my backlog there's alot of stuff that is unlocked due to 2 consoles but i have to stick with bridge constructor portal. part of me wants a challenge and to see if i win/fail on bridges.