Muff

Most Recent Platinum

49,736 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 2021-03-13 at 7:37 PM, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

Thanks mate, happy to be part of the club. Now on to Dead Space 2, wish me luck lol.

I’ve been trying to hunt down some copies of the Dead Space series myself. I’ve gotten into survival horror games lately, and I really want to experience those games as I’ve heard they’re gems in that category.

Also by the way, you should check out this awesome Dead Space 2 platinum journey video by this guy. It’s a very cool and well made video, and should give you a nice boost of inspiration as you’re going for this behemoth!

It’s a little long, but I promise it’s worth every single minute. It’s super interesting, and a little funny too! 😉

Good luck man!

Edited by dieselmanchild

On 16/3/2021 at 11:07 AM, ImMagnetz said:

Go onto the page for the platinum trophy you want the image for and then click on the picture. It should bring it up in its own page with a larger version of the picture. Then just copy the link of that page into the text box and the site should turn the link into an image. The link will end with ".png".

Also...

@Kyoko Izanami Had to delete this last night because the site attached it to my platinum post but I was wondering about your Far Cry 3 platinum. You said it was an 8/10 Grind Difficulty for you. I was wondering where that came from. There isn't really much grinding in Far Cry 3.

Thanks you so much man

7 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’ve been trying to hunt down some copies of the Dead Space series myself. I’ve gotten into survival horror games lately, and I really want to experience those games as I’ve heard they’re gems in that category.

Also by the way, you should check out this awesome Dead Space 2 platinum journey video by this guy. It’s a very cool and well made video, and should give you a nice boost of inspiration as you’re going for this behemoth!

It’s a little long, but I promise it’s worth every single minute. It’s super interesting, and a little funny too! 1f609.png

Good luck man!

I'm already subscribed to Adam and the other Trophy YouTubers like Ludixp, Platinumbro and a few others but thanks for the consideration. 

What's most frustrating about this platinum for me is i used to be an Xbox player and I've done it on there, lol.

I definitely recommend The Dead Space series and hope you do get them as they are fantastic even though the third entry is hit and miss. Also Alien Isolation and the rumoured Silent Hill remakes.

15 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

It’s a little long, but I promise it’s worth every single minute. It’s super interesting, and a little funny too! 😉

Good luck man!

I did much of what Adam did during his run. Also died in that one room several times which sent me back to Chapter 5.

The eye poke machine was hectic, as was going back to your ship at the very end after the credits start rolling as you can die from debris sending you back to wherever you made your third save.

Hard Core Mode.... hectic, at times scary, a little frustrating, but ultimately satisfying. Maybe before too long I'll snag a cheap copy of Dead Space 3 and get those online co-op trophies done before it's too late.