Most Recent Platinum

Muff

@AshestoAshes28 Thank you for your kind words! In all honesty, though, I actually feel like the guide is a bit shitty though, from my point of view figuring out the trophy's requirements was a major pain, had to go for the plat 3 times just to be "mostly" sure what you need to do to unlock them, despite having hundreds of hours played on Steam.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

@AshestoAshes28 Thank you for your kind words! In all honesty, though, I actually feel like the guide is a bit shitty though, from my point of view figuring out the trophy's requirements was a major pain, had to go for the plat 3 times just to be "mostly" sure what you need to do to unlock them, despite having hundreds of hours played on Steam.

Your guide was so helpful for me, and everything you wrote in it was spot on and I got every trophy without any hassle! I didn't have to look anywhere else for anything, I can imagine it was hard to right though as it's such an unique and niche game so I can't imagine there was a lot of information when you wrote the guide.