Muff

Most Recent Platinum

49,172 posts in this topic

#103 - Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition!

Very enjoyable, and was glad that I had no issue with the multiplayer trophies, as the servers are often quite buggy. 

The spike weapon (Penetrator) will go down as one of my favourite gaming weapons :)

#751- Of Tanks and Demons III      NA 

#752- Loot Hero DX    NA 

#753- More Dark    AS

(PSN level 870)

Platinum #313

Glass Masquerade (PS4)

L50e1c1.png

1L74a86e.png

Art Deco

Unlock all trophies

This one actually will be short for once haha. There isn't a whole lot to say about this game. Its essentially Jigsaw Puzzles: The Video Game. If you like Jigsaws you will almost certainly like this. It has a very unique art style too. (I loved the idea of puzzles made out of stained glass.)  I've sort of just been playing this off and on the last few days between playing Shadow of the Colossus, its been nice and relaxing to just solve some puzzles to some relaxing music for a bit in the evening, its actually a lot more cathartic than I expected it to be. I think the really chilled out OST helps as well to be fair, perhaps should have saved the relaxation for when I have to do the Hard Time Attacks in Shadow of the Colossus, but there's always glass Masquerade 2 for that!

I guess now it also has the distinction of being my most common platinum, so there's that I guess. I don't mind though its not like I didn't have fun playing it, because I very much did. Of all the games I own it is by far the platinum with the highest PSN percentage I think I've personally seen, something like 72.4%, obviously there is higher just not of anything I've played. I managed to pick both Glass Masquerade 1 and 2 up in a sale about a month ago for under £3, which turned out to be an absolute steal.

If anybody was interested in this, don't go in expecting it to be a quick and easy Platinum, its easy, because all you have to do is solve the puzzles, but there is 25 I think and some of them can take a while. I guess you could expedite the process by looking up what the Clock face  picture is supposed to be, but where is the fun in that. I enjoyed this game a lot though and its the sort of thing I'd play anyway even if trophies weren't involved so the trophies were just a nice bonus I guess, so if its something you might be interested in and you can get it for a good price, you definitely should. Fans of Artifex Mundi's titles would probably enjoy this, just don't expect any story. I look forward to Glass Masquerade 2 in the near future as I've heard that is a bit more challenging, which I like the sound of.

Subnautica

platinum#244

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/758562/trophies/1L8177cf.png

Platinum Trophy

Collect all other trophies.

:platinum: 20.19% :platinum:

Uncommon