Most Recent Platinum

Muff

pretty pround of this one

Truck-Driver-20210331233219.jpg

I started it just under a year ago but couldn't play it for ages because it was just a broken game, loads of patches came out to fix it but everyone just made it worse. It recently became playable again and now I've got the plat, was a grind but a relaxing truck driving sim tbh :) Never played anything like it before

Edited by LukeTheGooner
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, BlinkWinkel said:

I disagree, the Japanese voice acting was absolutely amazing and it was one of the main reason I enjoyed this game so much.

I also think the Japanese voice acting was good. That wasn't the issue.

38 minutes ago, BlinkWinkel said:

I'm sure anyone who plays visual novels or watches subbed anime shouldn't have any issue reading subtitles.

Most of what I watch is anime and most of what I play is Japanese (usually with Japanese voices). Anyone who even remotely recognizes me on this site knows that I'm a major Japanophile. I'm also university educated so my reading comprehension is more than strong enough to read subtitles with ease.

All I was saying is that because the story gets quite convoluted, some native English-speakers may not like the added task of having to read quickly while trying to make sense of complicated material that is often dumped on the player in condensed amounts.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Platinum #145: Assassin’s Creed 3 Liberation 

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 3/10 

What a glitchy frustrating load of BS. I had my save file get corrupted twice (actually 3 times, but the last time didn’t matter). The first time thankfully was after I had finished most of the miscellaneous trophies like climbing 8800 meters and getting tree assassinations but since the Vita doesn’t do it automatically I had forgotten to back up my save to the cloud so I lost all my storyline sync progress. The second time it happened I only lost half an hour thankfully. 

The plot was... passable I guess. Nothing to write home about. I saw the big twist at the end coming from a mile away. As you can tell from my trophy list I’m not much of an AC guy. The only reason I even have this is because it was bundled with my Vita and I’ve been trying to clean up my backlog this year. Definitely not playing another AC any time soon. 

• Like 4