Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #26

Velocity Ultra

1L722429.png

Show Thumb Respect

Because this player earned it.

A very fun and addictive top down shooter. It's one of those games which succeed in presenting a proper and fair challenge; if you die or fail a mission, it rarely feels frustratingly cheap. It'll usually be due to a mistake you made and that helps in making the experience less rage-inducing lol. Some of the missions can appear to be really tough at first (especially the later ones), but completing this game really is a matter of trial and error. If you keep at it, you'll get the plat in no time ;)

I definitely recommend any fellow Vita owners to pick this one up off the PSN store. Along with the 50 zones in the main campaign, there are a lot of side missions and mini-games thrown in for good measure, so you get a pretty good bang for your buck. It costs $7.49 and it only takes up 190 MB of memory. Well worth checking out for the low price!

Congratulations. I am playing this right now and can vouch for everything posted here (except I only paid 2$ for it :P). My only advice is to turn off Touch Screen warp because otherwise you will find yourself flying in every direction you don't want to go ^_^.

I just need 3 more perfects and 5 Smith Missions left until my plat.

• Like 2