10 hours ago, slender_adrian said:

1L7a50b2.png

:platinum: #64 - Demon´s Souls :platinum:

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Time: 64 hours

Umbasa, Slayer of Demons

GAME THOUGHTS 

Honestly I had never played this game before and I have never being into the Souls series, so I decided to get into this games and of course I had to start with this one. The moment I first played it I felt in love with this game, it´s so amazing, the environment, the soundtrack it´s absurdly incredible. This is one of those games that

I´d do it again and again with no problems. My favorite bosses are Maneater and Tower Knight and my favorite location was Tower of Latria, I loved the theme for Maiden Astrea is one of the best boss theme I´ve ever heard. One of the downside of getting this platinum it's the ridiculous amount of time you need to spent farming, basically the game is 90% Farming and 10%  actually playing the game. Besides that this game is amazing totally recommend it.

THE TROPHY HUNT

I wanted to enjoy this game and experience the "infamous" Souls difficulty, so for my first playthrough I simply go ahead without caring about any trophies. All the trophies were really easy to get but there was only one trophy that really drove me mad, and it was :bronze: Master Slasher's Trophy, for me this one was the hardest trophy in the game, I had to farm for 5 hours straight to get the last stone needed to upgrade one weapon (Pure Bladestone).

hm40Ame.jpg

Besides that particular trophy, the rest was really simple and straight foward. This is one of my favorites plats, it´s and amazing game I´ll totally recommend it, if you have a PS3 go for this classic it´s totally worth it!

K35w8wB.jpg

Next Platinum :platinum:: Dark Souls

slender_adrian.png

Congratulations man! ? I’m happy to see you enjoyed the experience so much.

Demon’s Souls is a game that is very dear to my heart. It was my first platinum trophy ever, and I enjoyed the process of beating it and obtaining all the trophies so much that it thrust me headfirst into the world of trophy hunting right after I finished. When I get a PS5 one day down the line, I plan to make the remake my first next-gen platinum, both for the symbolism and so I can try to recreate the magic of that first experience!

Enjoy Dark Souls mate, it’s just as awesome!

• Like 2