Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #153: Untitled Goose Game 

Difficulty: 3/10 

Enjoyment: 9/10 

Played this one on Switch back when this was still console exclusive on that. The game is just as endearing and hilarious as it was on the first play through. The 3rd and 4th speed run trophies are fairly tight but since they’re so short having to reset isn’t really that painful. 

• Like 1

platinum #503 Nippon Marathon 

completed in 1 day and 18 hours

platinum rarity: 21.88% uncommon

platinum name: Nippon Legend

hardest trophy: turkey trolley (get 3 strikes in a row). 2/10 difficulty seems about right. game is easy just repetitive with the amount of races.

got this one done. looking through my backlog again. next game will be Donut County seems interesting.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

platinum #504 Donut Country 

completed in 2 hours and 41 minutes (under 19 minutes from trophy guide estimate).

platinum rarity 75.41% common

platinum name: All Done

a worthy game to finish. getting closer to the long plat and i already have something in mind after the next game which will be Dreamwalker: Never Fall Asleep (an artifex mundi game)

• Like 1

platinum #505 Dreamwalker: Never Fall Asleep

completed in 4 hours and 59 minutes

platinum rarity 78.38% common

taken down 3 plat games today and that is good. already have a game in mind for the boss game. it'll be far cry 5 (this will take over 30 or more hours due to new game plus and 3 DLC packs. just gotta download it on 2 systems since i can do the quests trophy and the multiplayer requirements in the late morning.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

#145 - Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

1Le737b9.png

Some PSNow stuff, since I've got it. Another softball, but I remember this one being entertaining enough on Steam. As is standard for Artifex Mundi games, the hidden object portion always has a couple items with strange or very unhelpful names. Otherwise reasonable puzzles. Mild recommend, many of these games are so similar that I can't really judge interest for someone who hasn't played them.

• Like 4