Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #507 The Complex

completed in 6 hours and 57 minutes

platinum rarity 74.06% common

best ending: 8th playthrough

skipped a day due to required errands but i managed to finish a game today. going onto the next one in my backlog and it will be Thy Sword (ps4)

• Like 4

platinum #508 Thy Sword (ps4)

completed in 5 hours and 32 minutes

platinum rarity 80.05% common

at first this game stunk but then i figured out there was a standard attack and it made the game alot more enjoyable. i should've done the tutorial first oh well. next game will be Furwind (ps4)

• Like 1

Platinum #155: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 

Enjoyment: 10/10 

Difficulty: 5/10 

I love the persona fighting games, the gameplay mechanics just click with me. By fighting game standards the story is pretty good too. I really hope there’s a P5 Arena, especially if they bring back the cast from these games.

The first P4A plat is brutally hard, one of the hardest fighting game plats ever and probably in the top 20 or 30 hardest platinums overall. By comparison Ultimax is a walk in the park. The only trophy that requires a moderate level of fighting game skill is ‘Don’t think, feel’ which you get for completing all of a single characters combo challenges. Margaret’s challenges are only slightly difficult. Although they aren’t really hard the online trophies can be pretty tedious so I’d like to thank my boosting partner for being so patient with me after I forgot which characters I had already used in the online.

• Like 3