Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #509 Furwind (ps4) 

completed in 1 day and 16 minutes

platinum rarity: 44.13% uncommon

platinum name: Knowing The Whole World 

platinum difficulty: 4/10 (seems about right from the guide on this site)

this game was a fair challenge to my platforming skills. next game will be rainswept (ps4). but i wont start that till the morning. need to look for ps store games and maybe have a run of fall guys before bed.

Hitman: Contracts 40-platinum.png

1L85cbca.png

PSN Profiles rarity: 11.41% (RARE)

Gap: 6 years, 4 months, 3 weeks

much easier and less problematic than hitman 2, most of his missions are remakes of hitman missions: codename 47. here the problems surrounding the brutal, unregulated difficulty of hit 2 are not so persistent, thankfully. I made the mistake of starting in professional difficulty and forgot about the post game to clean weapons, and even dropped an unobtainable weapon on a mission lol, but in general a very simple platinum :) looking forward to Blood Money, there seems to be a makeover on series! (Never played it)

Edited by kevao97

platinum #510 Rainswept 

completed in 9 hours and 37 minutes

platinum rarity 87.61% common

platinum #511 Alphaset By POWGI

completed in 57 minutes and 41 seconds

platinum rarity 93.05% common

platinum name: Alpha Dog

the steam guide for rainswept works if trying for the plat in case anyone is on the fence about this one. only need 1 playthrough to finish. also finished alphaset by powgi (ps4). now onto the long game and it will be World Of Final Fantasy (ps4) with maxima DLC which wont add anything trophywise. 

edit: found some helpful guides in getting the trophy's shouldn't be too hard of a game. highly enjoyable.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2