Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 5/15/2021 at 6:28 PM, guy_flies said:

I completed the final season in the definitive edition and I was confused when you said you had to redo some parts. I looked at the roadmap and saw trophies tied to choices that cancel each other out. Sounds annoying. In the DE you just get chapter trophies regardless of your choices or collectibles.

That is so odd.

Also, I am surprised that the definitive edition didn't award you at least 4 platinum's by the time you finished it considering I thought it would have been four separate games plus the Michonne game. 

Just now, hittheroadbucky said:

L0b925e.png
Platinum #61

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment 7/10

This has been one of my dream platinums for years, and finally I have it! I’ve been putting it off for so long because the online trophies seemed really daunting for someone who typically doesn’t play any of the multiplayer modes. However, they weren’t actually as bad as I originally thought (though the grind to level 100 was real). In terms of single player, I love the story and I’ve played this through about 3 times anyway so I had no problems playing through and getting the golds. However, doing all the extras this time around (stunt jumps, under the bridge, tennis etc) kind of ruined the fun a little. Overall I really enjoyed the game and I’m glad that I finally have the platinum, but the grind for this one is real. I can see why it’s such a rare one 1f602.png

Now you just need 100%, Doomsday heist dlc trophies are fun :D (just kidding, its worse than anal worts).

• Like 2