Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#49- Batman: Arkham Knight

full-trophy_0.png 

• The base game is not difficult to complete.
  • Compared to Arkham City, the combat system has been considerably downgraded, but nothing to get in the way of understanding how the new mechanism works.
  • The biggest challenge in the game is found in the community challenge DLC

• Like 3

12 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

#158 and 100% Fallout 4

1L06f680.png

85 hours, 48 minutes later and here we are! Fallout 4 pits you in the shoes of a vault dweller whose son (Shaun :giggle:, *heavy rain flashbacks*) got kidnapped and you have to venture into the wasteland to find him. Story was pretty decent but I find that as usual with Bethesda games, the lack of cutscenes and a crap ton of dialogue especially in the midst of shooting and looting, causes many plot details or "emotional" moments to go over someone's head. 

That's not why you'd play this game however. The exploration in the game was some of the best I've ever experienced. There are soooooo many buildings and places that you can enter in the wasteland. It's packed full of explorable areas and missions that even with my play time, I'd wager I only finished about 55-60% of it. So this was definitely a strong pro about the game. Not to mention, the ambient soundtrack was top notch and felt incredibly atmospheric. It was so easy to get lost in the world and spend 45mins to an hour on just one building..

And the weapons and upgrading said weapons were also done well. Nothing feels gratifying as much as using my LEGENDARY BIG BOY NUKE WITH A MIRV UPGRADE. Basically, the legendary status added 2 nukes for one nuke and the MIRV upgrade multiplied everything by 4. So I was essentially shooting 8 nukes :lol:. Easily my favourite weapon in the game. If that sounds cool you can go to 1:08 in the video below :P

Trophy wise, it's relatively straight forward as long as you pay attention to the missables. As for the DLCs, the worst trophy had to be gathering 100,000 tickets from the Nuka arcade. No idea why they made a grindy trophy from such a mundane activity. Thankfully the internet found a somewhat bizarre exploit and so here's me literally teabagging the arcade machine all while getting tickets at a much faster pace than what Bethesda had originally and intentionally programmed :P. If that's not poetic justice then I don't know what is!

Hide contents

All in all, fallout 4 was a pretty solid experience. Would definitely recommend!

Very great review and you got me amped to play it! It’s sitting pretty in my backlog. Love Bethesda games!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kkulifay said:

Very great review and you got me amped to play it! It’s sitting pretty in my backlog. Love Bethesda games!

Enjoy! Honestly, it's just skyrim with guns if I had to summarize it. I used this flow chart by the way to get all missables. Good luck out there

Spoiler

Fallout 4 main questline overview in regards to the separate factions

• Like 2