Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lcc15dc.png
Platinum # 96

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Lord of the Metatron
Finally got the platinum for this game. This is a interesting game i guess a hidden gem for the PS3. The combat system is kinda fun. 
But I still find my self a bit frustrated in some part. Getting the platinum trophy really is difficult especially getting all G rank in Extra Mode.
I know you can also do it in Hard mode, but i kinda don't wanna replay too many time. So i got most of the trophy in Extra Mode.
Kinda replay chapter 9 alot to master all the boss prefect guard timing and get a high score for G rank. 
Overall i do enjoy it. And i kinda accidentally mastered the game. 

Anyway for those stil wanna try to platinum this game. A good tip i can give is to get high score is be naked. Let the enemy destroy your armor. This will give you more score. But also you will die in just 1 hit. This kind of risk and reward is pretty satisfied :) 

• Like 4

platinum #517 Jolt Family Robot Racer

completed in 11 hours and 32 minutes

platinum rarity 81.76% common

platinum name: God Among Bots

extra gear needed: extra controller (makes the plat easier)

didn't enjoy this one. the jumping is very clunky but i pulled through after finishing enough 1 player games. time for the long plat game and it's going to be Assassin Creed Origins (ps4). game will take 50 hours. not including the DLC. with DLC it's over 80-90 hours mininum. also to note it's my first assassin creed game that i started in my whole life.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Zotrix

Lb1c93a.png

Zotrix Exterminator

1La9575d.png

An Arcade shooter I saw and just started on a whim because I almost never play these specific kinds of Arcade games and thought maybe I should give it a shot. Can't say that I am impressed with what I have now seen from the genre. It was not really a bad game, but it wasn't anything special either, though I obviously can't make comparisons to other games of the genre.

You have your ship, you shoot things, you get a few upgrades during a level and you have a few lifes, enemies have as much variety as expected from such a game, most upgrades are permanent while some are temporary, theres clear best and worst upgrades. There is a whole story told in text form that I did not really bother to fully read after the first few quests, and a ressource management element to it that can pretty much be ignored as you can just buy every ressource with the big load of credits you get from killing enemies, quickly making you unstoppable. Some good ideas, pretty boring implementation, controls are a bit of a mess but nothing too bad, patterns quickly get somewhat repetetive though. The game was not difficult and for what it was I had fun with it for a few hours, but the grinding time for the platinum made it very much overstay its welcome. Fans of the genre might enjoy it more, but for anyone else I recommend only getting it if it is really cheap and you want something that does not require a lot of thinking.

• Like 3